Katie and Steve’s wedding on the blog today!! I am blessed to say at every wedding, I get to listen to wonderful words of inspiration about marriage. At this particular wedding Katie’s dad imparted some wonderful words of wisdom that really touched my heart that I wanted to share! (Thank you to Michelle >Katie’s dear little sister< for sending this over to me!)
1. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
2. In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
3. We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
4. What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility.
AND my absolutely favorite quote of that night:
5. Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
Please enjoy this beautiful wedding!
Nothing like a Chinese Door Games to get your day started!
Beautiful Bride awaiting her groom!
There is something just so precious about the bond between two sisters *tear*
These guys really made my day and cracked me up
Like a princess- straight out of a fairytale!
I hope one day my husband and I can be like these awesome parents! What amazing dancers! WOW
Venue: Sportsman Lodge
Event Coordinator: Hannah Chung
Cinematography: Herman Au
Hair and Make-up: Kelly Zhang Make Up Team